- Chemically Inert, Disposable and Inexpensive
- Collect, Transport, and Store Gas Samples
- Collect Expired Breath Sample for Lab Analysis
- Transfer Gases from Pressurized Containers for Use at Atmospheric Pressure
- Shipment of Non-Toxic Gas Samples
- Preparation of Gas Mixtures
- Tube fitting TN6 (standard) sealed in edge of bag Optional: other fittings also available
- Durable Weight, Aged Saran
- Electronically Welded, Gas Tight Seams
- Inexpensive, Yet Practical
- Assorted Sizes
These Saran Gas Sampling Bags are made of a double weight, 2 mil (0.002 inch) thick type 18-100 Saran, specially treated to minimize permeability. Our Saran Gas Sampling Bags are as chemically inert as Teflon Bags, but are less permeable.
All seams in the Saran Gas Sampling Bag are electronically bonded. The inlet tube is sealed into the side of the bag, with additional tubes available if flow through is desired. We include a removable sleeve-type red rubber septum for sealing each inlet.
Although these bags can be reused, one time use is a recommended procedure in gas sampling as it is difficult to thoroughly clean the interior of any sampling bag. The low cost of the Plastic Film Saran Gas Sampling Bag permits one time sampling without cost concerns.
A variety of Saran Gas Sampling Bag sizes are available for immediate shipment. Sizes range from 0.5 liter capacity (6″ x 6″) up to (24″ x 96″). Bags can also be custom made to your specifications.
|S4350||6 x 6||0.5||TN6 (Tube Septum Nylon 3/8")||$9.15 ea|
|S4351||6 x 12||1.3||TN6 (Tube Septum Nylon 3/8")||$10.20 ea|
|S3494||8 x 8||1.6||TN6 (Tube Septum Nylon 3/8")||$10.20 ea|
|S4352||8 x 12||2||TN6 (Tube Septum Nylon 3/8")||$11.35 ea|
|S4353||12 x 12||4.8||TN6 (Tube Septum Nylon 3/8")||$12.55 ea|
|S4354||12 x 24||12||TN6 (Tube Septum Nylon 3/8")||$17.00 ea|
|S4355||24 x 48||96||TN6 (Tube Septum Nylon 3/8")||$42.75 ea|