At Plastic Film Ent. we understand that no two companies are alike. We pride ourselves on the ability to meet the needs of our customers no matter what challenges lie ahead. We've manufactured bags as small as 50ml all the way up to 9000 liters.
There is no obstacle we cant overcome when it comes to the needs of your industry. We have in house engineers and field specialists who are able to go to extraordinary measures to develop a bag for any field or limitations you may have.
Plastic Film offers more fitting choices than any other sampling bag supplier. We offer our own specially developed patented on-off septum fitting manufactured in Kynar® and Polypropylene, our stainless steel on-off zero headspace fitting and our flush mount 800 series fitting. In addition we offer any fitting readily purchased in the marketplace, such as, Halkey Roberts on-off, Jaco Union and Teflon® Septum fittings.
Our fittings are located in the center of the bag if not specified. However, they can be placed at any location desired, as well as, on both sides. Many bags are offered with multiple fittings to satisfy special needs and have contained as many as five fittings on past occasions. Our fittings are offered in various materials such as Polypropylene, Nylon, Kynar®, Teflon®, Acetol, Stainless Steel and Nickel Plated Brass. We also offer fittings manufactured to your special requirements fabricated in our machine shop as well as at sub-contractors.
Plastic Film Enterprises (PFE) continues to set the standard as the leader in sampling bag technology with the introduction of its new ULTRA Dual Xtract fitting. The ULTRA X offers the following special features.
- Inertness - Constructed of Kynar® and Viton® for compatibility with Tedlar® and allowing for no sample interaction.
- Septum - Allows for needle injection and extraction of sample and tracer gases.
- Replaceable Septum - Allows for continued use of bag after initial septum is depleted.
- Interchangeable Fill Port Connections - 1/8 and 3/16 ID sizes.
- Shut off Valve - Simple twist operation.
- Cost Savings - Easily disassembled for cleaning and installation into new bag sleeves minimizing precious feedstock depletion.
- Flush Mount - Minimizes protrusion into bag cavity.
- Guaranteed- Leak -Tight construction under vacuum and pressure conditions.
- Recyclable and Reusable.
Plastic Film has the widest variety of material available in the market. We carry specialized materials designed for every testing scenario known. While Tedlar and Kynar materials are our most commonly used films we also carry specialty films such as ETFE Tefzel, CTFE Aclar, PVDC Saran, PET films, Metalized films etc.
Let us know your needs and we will take care of finding the right material to accomidate your industry.